Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My road, my path, my journey.

My road is occasionally littered with construction. For the most part it is smooth and easy to travel, but there are times where it gets a little messy. My close friends & family are traveling this road with me, & make my journey much more happy & bearable. I don't have a specific, set destination yet in my life. Although overall, I would just like to be happy. At the end of my road, hopefully I will have my own home, family, be a psychologist, open up my own bakery, & write a book. Some roadblocks that may try to stop me are me doubting myself, money for collage, or me not trying hard enough. I can over come these roadblocks by saving up my money and getting scholarships, thinking positive, and trying my hardest.    

No comments:

Post a Comment