Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Faith In Friendships.

Something I wish that I could believe in again is best friends. I use to believe that everyone has a best friend, someone that will always love you unconditionally, never judge you, & no matter what, they'd always be there. But  I recently started believing that everyone will screw you over, that no promises ever go unbroken, and that you should never trust anyone. I wish that I didn't think so negatively, but recent events in my life have made me lose all belief in the term "best friends." I wish when people "trust me" I could & I wish I would stop telling myself "you don't need anyone, you're better off alone." I wish I could look at people in my life & know that they will always be there, but these expectations of people always lead to disappointment, so I no longer bother getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment